Friday, May 7, 2010

Roses! Eeeee!


Today when I walked past Convent Garden, I noticed that there are at least FIVE rosebushes suddenly in bloom!


I sincerely apologize for the crappy pictures.  It was about 8 when I got home from work and the sun was already behind the buildings, so there wasn't much light.  Trust me, this rose is beautiful.


Aren't they beautiful!!!  The garden was open today, but I took pictures from outside as I walked by, because I was in a hurry to get home.  A little boy in the garden came up and asked, "What you doing to the flowers?"  He was adorable!  I told him I was taking pictures, and he pointed to one of the faded irises and asked if I'd gotten it.  I assured him I did last week.


And here's some of the columbine, because I love it too.

And guess what else!  I'm up to 8,661 words today!  Thanks are due to Brent's encouragement and Brent's making dinner.  He is wonderful.

Also I reeeeeeeeeally want to see the Babies documentary.  I dare you to watch this trailer and not say "Awww!"  If I don't get to see it, I am going to cry.  And if I do get to see it, I'll probably cry.  They are just so very adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment